Let us take some of the burden off your business
There are so many things that businesses have to consider and comply with these days.
Looking after your employees and your OHS obligations, making sure you’re meeting consumer law requirements, protecting your intellectual property, planning for the future, there’s so much to think about!
Right People, Right Plan, Right Documents!
TBA Law provides assistance for a range of commercial and business legal matters.
- Legal advice if you are starting a business
- Advice in regard to business structures including partnerships, trusts and corporations
- Business name registration
- Partnership and joint venture agreements
- Lease agreements
- Guarantees and security documents
- Bankruptcy and debt collection
- Estate and succession planning
- Advice in regard to business management and administration
- Employment law including employment contracts, employee rights, unfair dismissal and confidentiality agreements
- Copyright and intellectual property law
- Advice on legislative requirements, including corporate structure, governance and compliance
- Corporate and commercial litigation in Court
- Advice in regard to tax law including capital gains tax
- Corporate mergers, acquisitions, joint ventures
- Lending agreements
We can work with you online
Many legal problems, including the preparation of commercial legal documents, do not require extensive appointments and face-to-face consultations. The majority of the work can be done by emailing instructions, and emailing draft documents until the final draft is satisfactory to the parties.
If you want some legal advice on starting or selling a business, estate planning or setting up a family trust, commercial leasing or employment matters, or many other areas of the law, it doesn’t hurt to ask.
If we can’t give you the advice you need, we won’t charge you, and we will be able to refer you to the right place.
Or, we can come to you…
TBA Law is also set up to operate remotely. We can come to your business and work from your office to deal with your issues and give you our full attention whilst we are there.